Thursday, October 27, 2011

First 2 days at Gan ...

This is Shuguang Wang at Gan Island. I'm a member of the modeling group of the DYNAMO project. The right picture is me in my room at "equator village", the resort at Gan for most DYNAMO people. I use numerical models to study atmosphere for my research. I am here to appreciate how the tropical atmosphere is observed.
I arrived at Gan Island two days ago in the dark. My first day at Gan was Oct 26. I went to the S-Pol site, where there are ~15 people here. I worked in our field office "container 9". I also went to Smart-R site briefly with David and Jackson to pick up our food delivery. On the 2nd day here, I got sick and stayed in my room all the day. At the end of the day, I feel much better. I'm ready to explore tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment